One moment of lucidity One moment of lucidity

Despite your style needing a lot of work, you have my 5, because it's by no means bad just unrefined, you're clearing going in the right direction and if this is just your fourth, you're going to make it far.

Keep at it!

R-Christophe responds:

Thank you for your encouragement.
I will try !
I didn't expect that this animation is so well seen.

A Magical Snowman A Magical Snowman

Draws very heavily from Hellbenders.
Loved the mixing of styles.

Goku in Super Mario World Goku in Super Mario World

Your visual humour is way better than the jokes.
The voices sound bad, but the accent makes it all that funnier.

The duck hunt part was a weak ending, it could've worked without it.

All in all, this movie isn't that great, but your strong points really shine through and make it a pleasure to watch.

The Sword and the Fox The Sword and the Fox

Not my type of game, but I must admit I was sold on the visuals alone. The pixel art is stunning. The backgrounds really suck you in.

The character portraits are also charming, but the difference between their cartoony style and the environments is a bit off-putting. Both of these two visual elements are great on their own-the character portraits are packed with personality- they just don't come together all that well.

The music gets me in a great mood, but there was this issue when it would cut off abruptly, I'm assuming it can be easily fixed in another version.

The writing was fun, sometimes the character portraits made weird faces during dialogue, but nothing major enough to make me lose that sense of immersion.

All in all a really fun project that captured me and got me trying something I wouldn't touch otherwise.

Please keep making awesome stuff, I fell in love with your pixel art.

Ridiculous Text Adventures Ridiculous Text Adventures

This is better than old text adventures.
It manages to be funny and engaging, all with a minimum number of options for every choice and without any graphics.

Masterfully done, I got all the achievements, and for once did so not because of my completionist mentality, but because it was so fun seeing all the weird things that can occur in these scenarios.

Night-Suit Jump Night-Suit Jump

I love the presentation. The art style, sound, atmosphere and animation all make me feel ike I'm in a very comfortable place. I could see myself playing this when I'm down from start to finish.

But controlling this with the mouse feels so awkward, I'm not getting to enjoy the experinece. Maybe that's just me, but I feel like you should add some more input methods, if you're able to.