All 4 art Reviews

Bulma Bulma

Your style reminds me a lot of SpeedoSausage

Bendy & the Ink Machine Bendy & the Ink Machine

I couldn't tell this is fanart. This piece could just as well be an official promo image.

Wonderful work!

AntonOxenuk responds:

Thank you very much! If theMeatly wanted me to work with him I'd gladly do so.

Wandering Merchant Wandering Merchant

You have such a consistent style, it makes me wonder. Do you think characters like this would work in a videogame? I can definetely picture a 3d scene where all the characters are low-poly and have a hand-painted treebark texture. Have you ever considered building something like that?

Aurora Version 2 Aurora Version 2

This version's blade is much more in tune with the palette. The character takes center stage either way, and as far as that goes, this piece is excellent. This depiction of Aurora, her smooth traits, her expression, everything comes together to evoke the feelings that welled up inside as I watched her grow.

I did not much enjoy the gameplay of Child of Light after the first few hours, but the atmosphere enthralled me. Your art managed to bring out the very same feelings that kept me coming back to that game. Great work.

BumbleCorn responds:

Thanks for your feedback :D
I agree with the lack of game play Child of Light has but their art and atmosphere is well made and is really beautiful to look at which made fell in love in the game in the first place