One moment of lucidity One moment of lucidity

Despite your style needing a lot of work, you have my 5, because it's by no means bad just unrefined, you're clearing going in the right direction and if this is just your fourth, you're going to make it far.

Keep at it!

R-Christophe responds:

Thank you for your encouragement.
I will try !
I didn't expect that this animation is so well seen.

A Magical Snowman A Magical Snowman

Draws very heavily from Hellbenders.
Loved the mixing of styles.

Goku in Super Mario World Goku in Super Mario World

Your visual humour is way better than the jokes.
The voices sound bad, but the accent makes it all that funnier.

The duck hunt part was a weak ending, it could've worked without it.

All in all, this movie isn't that great, but your strong points really shine through and make it a pleasure to watch.

NEW MIRACLE PILL - DOWNSIDER NEW MIRACLE PILL - DOWNSIDER

Marvelous style.

This is like the NG version of Unedited Footage of a Bear, except this doesn't drag out for too long and doesn't hide its meaning behind layers of artsy farstsy bullcrap, instead uses grotesque animation to make more of an impact.

Great job. Please add a play button, if possible, even a pause button would be nice.

BorderlineMaybe responds:

Yea, I should use swivel and just upload mp4 files from now on, I'm pretty sure that will give the use of a pause button

Making a Legendary Sword - PixelPalas Making a Legendary Sword - PixelPalas

This is some of the most beautiful pixel art I've ever seen.
Are you working on any games?
Or considering it?
I would be the furst to buy a game that had funny scenes animated like this.

FelipePalacio responds:

Thank you! :)
Not working on any games right now, but lots of people tells the same... But I am doing more animations!

Still considering to do a game o/

Old Days Old Days

A blast from the past.

Undertale - Opening (Animation) Undertale - Opening (Animation)

This is a very nice effort, but your style clashes very hard with the game's original intro.
I could understand if you decided to abandon the pixel aesthethic, but your illustrations lack the lineweight of the original intro.

It feels as if you were torn between staying true to the source material and doing your own thing and that resulted in a final product that adds very little to the original, more static intro.

Points for making a tribute to a wonderful game and attempting to do something very difficult.

TD-Shut The World Out TD-Shut The World Out

It is amazing to me how much effort you put into making these small stories come to life. The colourful art really helps your experiences come to life and come across as more personal.

I wish more people were like this, instead of making the lazy slideshow of random images from Google.

While the message isn't presented in a concise or academic manner, it is all the more impactful for its anectodal character.

You are a pleasure to listen to and your drawings are very stylized for such short pannels. It's like watching an episode of Extra Credits where the artist actually put effort into making each individual frame speak for itself, and the script doesn't try to present a dozen disjointed complex ideas that would be better suited to having at least one hour devoted to each, but instead made an effort to deliver a simple strong message.

Only one complaint. Why is the rating M? All I see that would take the rating above E are a few short drug and sex referrences.

Raziberry responds:

It's rated M cause I couldn't remember if there was any nudity when I was uploading, but I swear a lot and draw violence so I figured better safe than sorry.

Mirage Mirage

Wow.
I personally hate MLP. I tried watching it, but kept feeling like the goodanimation and voice talents are wasted on meaningless stories.

I was pleasantly impressed with this.
The whole compostion is so coherent. The naration, the music, the style, everything fits.
It looks like an honest to god, professionally made animated movie trailer.

And I must say: that framerate is enthralling. It's a bit off-putting at first, but I can't say I didn't enjoy it.

Amazing work here.

Kaiju Chaos Kaiju Chaos

Wonderously done.
Beautiful animation, if a little inconsistent.

The intro was strong. It managed to transcend its often childish medium and have more impact and grit than most hollywood movies in the genre have. The lineweight, good voice acting and well designed shots do all that's needed to establish the tone.

The middle is the weakest part. The character designs don't fit in at all with the rest of the animation, but I can understand there was a lot of very fluid animation that they had to be subjected to, so it is excusable. Aside from the goofy character designs and movement these battle shots feel very weak. The composition, poorly masked perspective tricks and at times lazy animation(like when the entire upper body of a character has no keyframes when moving, but his lower body is very active) destroy the intensity of the fight. Granted this isn't supposed to rival the MCU, but some more dust clouds, a bit of screen shake, some better use of light and colour when there are things happening both in the background and foreground would have been appreciated.
Where this otherwise sub-par section shines is the characterization done through actions alone. The silent heroes speak very loudly through their interactions with each other and their fight styles. I feel like I got to know them better during this short fight than I know some of my favorite comic-book characters after countless walls of exposition and movie tie-ins. Their relationship to one another and personalities are beautifully conveyed, top notch stuff, and despite their costumes being very basic(i understand, lots of frames), their unusual physiques and distinct abilities makes them immediately recognizable.

Just to get this out of the way, the other weak part is the music. The sound is strong and exciting, but very by the numbers and forgetable.

The final scene, after the fusion is a comeback in full force. It manages to ride the momentum of the intense, if poorly portrayed, fight scene, take the intensity from the intro's millitary assault and reinforce it with solid animation, good angles and nice composition.
Very satisfying end, which doesn't linger for too long.

All in all, a masterpiece of Kaijyu and Superhero animation, done on a small scale, but effectively enough that it's tone and pacing rivals even the most expertly executed large budget ones. All of its weaknesses can be forgiven due to this project being so complex.

By the by, I see very little SFX, did you do this all in Flash, no After FX? If so, I can fully understand those weaker moments of composition.

5/5 Keep making awesome stuff, please!

RickMarin responds:

That is why I like submitting to Newgrounds , I get the real in depth critiques that helps me improve and make better animation. RoosterMaind , Thank you for your time ,and review . I will remember these thoughts when I do my next project .