All 8 art Reviews

Guardian Battle Guardian Battle

The way you stylize humans is a bit out of place with the rest of the composition but everything blends so well, it's hard to notice.

And hot damn, those colours. They are so harmonious and I like how full of energy they seem. It looks to be like every different type of spark is there for its own reason and all sparks of the same colour and intensity are oriented the same way, making it very easy to read what's going on rather than being overwhelming.

Nice piece.

The Farthest They Went The Farthest They Went

Is breá liom do chuid oibre. Cad a chiallaíonn an teideal?

W3R3W00F responds:

Go raibh míle maith agat :) B’fhéidir, tugann an teideal le fios go bhfuair roinnt daoine bás anseo? Nó d'imigh siad as radharc?

Comfort or Adventure? Comfort or Adventure?

Your description TwT. It hits a spot. I hope to be able to live in the day as much as possible.

ElDiogo responds:

I'm really happy it did. Knowing that I made someone feel something with my artworks is a wonderful feeling :) Just live where it makes you happy, and the rest will solve itself. :)

Small Girl, Big Stick Small Girl, Big Stick

Love the piece.
I really want to do something with a female adventurer with a symillar take one body proportions and anatomy.

One small complaint. The way the band-aid on the face and the bandana behind have their line work and white values make them look almost as if they were connected.

Bulma Bulma

Your style reminds me a lot of SpeedoSausage

Bendy & the Ink Machine Bendy & the Ink Machine

I couldn't tell this is fanart. This piece could just as well be an official promo image.

Wonderful work!

AntonOxenuk responds:

Thank you very much! If theMeatly wanted me to work with him I'd gladly do so.

Wandering Merchant Wandering Merchant

You have such a consistent style, it makes me wonder. Do you think characters like this would work in a videogame? I can definetely picture a 3d scene where all the characters are low-poly and have a hand-painted treebark texture. Have you ever considered building something like that?

Aurora Version 2 Aurora Version 2

This version's blade is much more in tune with the palette. The character takes center stage either way, and as far as that goes, this piece is excellent. This depiction of Aurora, her smooth traits, her expression, everything comes together to evoke the feelings that welled up inside as I watched her grow.

I did not much enjoy the gameplay of Child of Light after the first few hours, but the atmosphere enthralled me. Your art managed to bring out the very same feelings that kept me coming back to that game. Great work.

BumbleCorn responds:

Thanks for your feedback :D
I agree with the lack of game play Child of Light has but their art and atmosphere is well made and is really beautiful to look at which made fell in love in the game in the first place